MIP HEX DRIVER WRENCH 1.5 MM
MIP Hex wrenches have been leading the RC tool industry for 30 plus years, and as we move towards the future - design, features, and overall look may change, but quality never will. MIP’s wrenches encapsulate an RC’ers meaning of the word - ‘Perfect’. What makes it ‘Perfect’ you may ask? Well…
MIP Hex Tips
- Precision cut to fit perfectly in new screws.
- Hi quality tool steel tips wear much less and keep the tip fresher longer
- Hi quality tip means that screws will not wear and strip out easily
- Many times MIP wrenches have been known to remove screws stripped by other brand wrenches
MIP Wrench Handle
- Hard Plastic Handle feels natural as well as doesn’t tear up your hands during long wrench sessions.
- The handle is easy to grip and you feel confident when breaking loose tight screws.
- Every turn of the wrench you feel connected to the screw.
- Amber handle is easy to spot in any toolbox
MIP New Color Coated Wrap
- Every MIP wrench/speed tip now comes with a color coating wrap to differentiate it from other MIP wrenches
- The shrink tube helps protect the colored wrap from damage and wear.
Every MIP Wrench is made right here in Covina, CA and is created out of the highest grade US metals and plastics to produce what some call “The Wrench that Lasts a Lifetime.” There is a reason why you see MIP wrenches passed down from father to son. Get the Wrenches that will last you a lifetime; GO MIP; GO USA!
- Precision CNC ground IN-HOUSE from hardened US Tool Steel drill blanks!
- NOW Has Color Coating Wraps with tool size!
- 100% Quality Genuine MIP Made in the USA!
World Class Products, Precision Tools, Race Proven Performance, That's MIP!
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY:
MIP stands behind every wrench and hex driver! MIP quality assurance promises that all wrenches and hex drivers are free from defects in workmanship or manufacturing for the life of the tool. Defective parts that have not been rendered defective through improper use or natural wear will be warrantied as follows: MIP Speed Tips™ re-tipped or replaced and MIP Hex Drivers re-tipped in your existing handle or replaced at MIP's discretion for only $10.00 each including USPS shipping and handling within Continental USA, just $15.00 to Hawaii, Alaska and International customers. Send them directly into the MIP factory. MIP encourages you to ensure the package for the replacement value of the tools. We are not responsible for products that do not make it to us. Any additional indemnification will be strictly denied. Due to the nature of normal use of tools, wrenches broken by the customer, altered, used for prying, impact, or otherwise misused will not be replaced or re-tipped. In such cases, the customer will be charged for the cost of returning the received item.
All warranty requests are subject to inspection and are at the discretion of MIP.